TREE Of CREATION

This evening I am beginning a new painting of a tree filled with leaf, branches, geometric designs, swirls, a kaleidoscopic crown of colors with shimmering, light reflecting golds, silvers, bronzes, seeing this would be like approaching a galaxy from afar that is pregnant with sapphire and emerald stars.  And when a person enters a room where this painting is hanging, her presence shall capture their attention, mesmerizing them like the spell of a beautiful woman.  "Tree Of Creation".   Now I must work to create such a painting worthy of those words.  At the age of 60, I seek to create my greatest works yet that people will one day say, this is what he was born to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan