American Artist, My Oath As An Artist, Spirit Of Van Gogh

I am Stefan Duncan. I dedicated my life to the Great Spirit's calling to create works of art that will lift mankind's souls, unveiling the presence of the Great Spirit that lives in nature and interacts with all lives. I paint with a heart of innocence for the pursuit of beauty in love and peace to tweak mankind's awareness of the spiritual beauty in all things. I stand my ground and never shall I waiver or be swayed from my artistic oath. You may take away my canvas. You may break my brushes. And with nothing left, I shall paint in the earth with my blood. May my words stand the testament of time and my works of art shine like constellations in the sky for future generations to see. Stefan Duncan, Aug. 21st. Day of the Eclipse. 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan