Tonight will begin on a new painting. I may go LIVE on FaceBook for a couple of minutes. I will Sunday at 8 p.m. as a regular event.  Purple background, Light, and silhouette of a tree perhaps. We'll see. I just go with the flow.  Was talking with Karen earlier that after 75 years of my death, my work becomes public domain.  We copyright our paintings and watermark them through FineArtAmerica.  I'll try to start keeping a little post everyday. Usually been leaving them on Facebook, but I think you get picked up more in the search engines if you blog regularly.  Sent to inquiries to the Van Gogh Movie that is in production now, animated, and hope to hear back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan