The Artist Music Guild Heritage Awards Night. Thank all of you for making this one of the most glorious moments of my life. Thank you David L Cookand my peers to let a guy from Monroe, North Carolina know that someone was noticing. And for you, David Lee....for capturing the moments now forever engraved in my heart. I dedicated this award to the two ladies in my life. My mother, Betty Ward whose prayer from her lips to God's ears brought me to life after I was unplugged to die. And, the second lady, is my wife, Karen Duncan whose love and faith in me continues to sustain me. The event is to be telecast on PBS to an estimated 16 million viewers and 17 countries.
http://www.dmlphotography.net/2015-AMG-Awards-The-Show/i-JLT6gph/A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan