Aisha Nadra Does this one come with any back story? I’d be interested to hear it.
6 minutes ago ·.
Stefan Duncan The feelings of a child when the parents are fighting. Tree on the left, the male has pretty much made it's mind to leave. The mother, on the right, V shaped, is neutral because of hurt. The child sees the Light and has unconditional love...the branch is still connected to the Light and had not been broken from it my life's earthly disappointments.
2 minutes ago ·
Stefan Duncan Thanks for asking, Aisha. I usually don't come out and say what it means especially at first just wanting to see the viewers' reactions and if they pick up what I was trying to express or how they relate to it based off their personal experiences.
2 seconds ago ·

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan