Symphonic Movements Of The Living Spirit

 Living Spirit Art -  My general theme throughout my work is to unveil or hint to a kind of "Divine presence" or "Living Spirit."   I saw somewhere recently in an article that the Earth was a kind of living thing.  Light plays a significant role in living things.  I use it as a metaphor how trees or plants with their limbs and branches, and blades turn toward the light or grow toward it, as I think our human desire to reach out and embrace something higher than ourselves.  This Living Spirit I see like a flowing stream of music with each color a musical tone.  My brush becomes my baton and I am the maestro.   I create Symphonic Movements Of The Living Spirit.  My goal as an artist is to help unveil this symphonic movement to the viewer that they may hear through the "eyes."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan