A PAINTING A DAY

Starting tomorrow,  Aug. 4th, 2020, I will do one painting a day for a year.  Along with each painting, I will write a little piece about the painting.  During this phase I also will be working on paintings that will take longer to create in addition to the daily painting.  

Stefan Duncan Gallery will be opening in a couple of weeks.  The building's renovation will be complete in several weeks.  I also have to paint the walls inside my gallery and of course hang several dozen paintings.  I will be there during the gallery's operating hours with an easel painting in the corner of the gallery.  

I am planning on doing a large abstract painting and in several weeks, a portrait of David Cook in my tree portrait series. 

I will blog here everyday and less on Facebook.  The rest of the time will be for marketing for the gallery and for online.

So, the goal is to have completed 365 paintings by Aug. 4th, 2021.  

I hope you will join me on this creative journey.  Oo.....that's a lot of paint and canvases.  I'll need a steady flow of sales...which means I have to create some really good paintings.  I think this will be the busiest year of my art career. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan