Please forgive. Almost all of my symptoms can be attributed to my head trauma. Seizure, confusion, short term memory, attention deficient, post traumatic syndrome, afibs, depression, severe nerve pain of legs, sleep apnea averaging 1 to 2 hours sleep a night, according to a recent study with head injuries like mine. Front impact, back of brain crashes again back of skull, like jello shaken in a bowl, fitting back in place but just a little off. For the last couple of years w...hen the symptoms intensified I hid from the world and couldn't even talk of it. When I had a seizure episode, I wasn't doing shaking, but went into a state of confusion and when I tried to speak my words were jumbled and heart triple racing and pounding, and when I come out of it, people would be looking at me and OMG...that is the most embarrassing humiliating thing to happen. I had been hidden away for months and thought I would try and do an event recently hosted by a treasured couple and an episode started coming on. Without a word, I packed my easel and paintings and got in my car. I had an episode. After it passed, I drove home without saying anything to anyone. I am working closely with my doctor with a regiment of meds and tests...with this new understanding about the causes, we hope to get things back under control. I was at the doctor's today. I want to re-ascend the status I once held as an artist and I am forging ahead to do so. Please forgive my absences and lack of communication these past weeks. I want to create masterpieces and make a mark in the art world....The sells are steadying increasing as to I hope with public appearances and re-socializing and restoring my valued friendships. All my immediate family has passed... you guys are my family. Love ya! Art not only saved me, it has given me a mission. It has been my medicine that turns inward pain to beautiful images on canvas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan