1. Special Note: I've been feeling very disconnected and a little lost since the recent passing of my mother, who was one of two of my unit of family, really felt a loss of love that I had my whole life.....especially when my birthday came last week....and I was awed, and taken aback by the hundreds of birthday wishes from you all. You helped fill a void that I thought was going to be bottomless. I felt your love when I probably needed it more than any other time in my life....and I thank all of you. I've taken the loss of my mother and put her persona within me....like my conscious thoughts of right and wrong have her voice. Again, thank all of you for your best wishes, I made sure that day to give a thank you back to everyone....and that kept me better busy the entire day, keeping me from sulking in the darkness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan