The moment said I was leaving Facebook, I started getting messages. Each very inspiring....and OMG, possibility of more projects with writing and filming..... I need three of me with 60 hour days. I'm not getting any younger and I got to get my dreams into the beginning to happen phase. 2/3 art 1/3 writing, then taking a 1/3 into filming for 2016. Sure, it'll all come together...especially for the filming.... camera, sound, locations, wardrobe/sets, all the little things used in each scene, actors, editors, distributor, writing, script-supervising, directing, painting, marketing, exhibits, events, no problem...will be a breeze and fall all into place, no rush...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. But however crazy all it is, man....I love every minute of it. Conceive, create, publish/production - I'm riding the raven. Between Christopher Forbes ,David L Cook and I, we're gonna rename Monroe, North Carolina into Hollynashwood. Christopher, David, anytime you guys like to step in over here and twinkle a little magic of "make it happen" would surely be appreciated.            Photo below - the new Monroe renamed "Hollynashwood".  With those lights, we'll have aliens landing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan