It's Feb now and over a year been here, wow.  Okay. I just published "The Swordslinger" It is available now on Amazon to download to pc/kindle/ipad.  The paperback and hardback will be available in a few days as also with Barnes and Nobles.

I am still working on the first book for the Raven's Light. I hope to finish it up within four weeks.  I am going to Wekiva Island in Fla. a week from now as part of their Plein Art Paint Out event. They invite among the top 30 artists of that genre in the country to participate.  They really great us wonderful.  Food. Drink. Shelter.  A big area to paint. What else could you ask for.

I am very excited that I finally got my first book published.  It has always been a dream that I put aside after my accident and coma.  I am back writing with a fury with years to make up and just elated and over the moon my books are coming out....shooting for three a year for the next four years.

My old highschool sweetheart found me.  We met at Wingate College during the summer many many moons ago.  We have been together for a year now.  She's an amazing girl.... I still see her as that shy quiet beautiful girl.....except she's alot more out spoken now and has me in awe over her editing abilities....or say formatting.  We hope the books are very successful so that we can focus on the writing and just keep writing till the day I drop.  I'll still be painting forseeing a number of paths between the two will be crossed.

Couldn't sleep tonight. Restless everysince my book came out.  It's 7 a.m. and everyone is still asleep. No one knows I've been up all night.... sssssssshhhhhh.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan