Studying everything I can of Picasso trying to learn his magic and marketing. Abstract is interesting and will try to do some on occassion.

Trying to get the "Sacred Fire" in my paintings. Have done a few black and whites with red trees and seemed to be very popular. Meredith bought one of them. "What's Lost will be Found Again."

Sold a painting with a child's face over the tree. A woman said that was her departed child and got teary=eyed. I had wanted it to be that idea when I created it. Kristen said it was too sad and not to tell anyone, but when the lady said it, I told her and Kristen said she would never say anything about in that regard to paintings.

Also, now doing provanances? for the paintings and also doing little sketches like my dream of sitting at a restuarant and paying with a scribble from the pad I carry in my pocket. somehting that picasso did.

Dream - continue selling 5,000 paintings and them increase to 10,000 by Sept. and 50,000 by the beginning of next year and around 100,000 at the end of the year, after a few months from new york. We will make the 100,ooo the paintings I don't want to sell........... well..... maybe, hate to sell lady in red and blaze in the twilight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan