Mary's LoveBug bites the dust

We got into the car. Mary is driving. We are going to the Charlotte Art League to pick up paintings, go back home, then go to Atlanta to the art gallery where we will have some people coming. All is good. We get to intersection of Ole Concord and N.Tryon. Light turns green. We pull into the intersection and a young girl going about 45 to 50 slams into the driver side bythe tire. Mary has hurt ribs and arm, her lower back hurts. I bumped my head, twisted my right arm and of course my left hip, and neck. I took some photos of the car. The young girl, while we were doing last talks with the police officers started putting her cell phone inches from my face and taking photos. Officer asked what she was doing, she said she wanted to show I had no bruises on my face so Iwould not sue her. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Officer explained the insurance companies will be dealing with the accident and all and that we will probably never see each other again. Mary's beautiful car she loved so dearly looks to be totaled. We cancelled the Atlanta trip and probably lost a thousand dollars or more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Gogh, American Van Gogh, Squiggleism, the Epiphany of My Life, Angel Oak, and Stefan Duncan